Causes of cellulite legs - These are the Major factors affecting the appearance of cellulite on legs described by Joey Atlas:
• Sedentary lifestyle (sedentary work)
• Improper diet rich in high-calorie foods
• Constant stress
• Negative environmental situation in the place of residence
• Hereditary predisposition
• Hormonal balance of the body
• Violation of intracellular metabolism
• Occurrence of stagnant and inflammation in the body
• Diseases of internal organs
Probability of the appearance of cellulite legs also largely depends on the age of the person. For example, in the age of 20 years young and her skin does not require additional measures to stimulate blood flow and improve muscle tone.
From a Review on Truth about Cellulite Program by Joey Atlas, Women aged 20 to 39 years old are most susceptible to the risk of cellulite on the legs, as in this period the body is going through hormonal surge maximum in this period is puberty cells, pregnancy, birth control pills are sometimes made. At the age of 40 years after the skin loses its elasticity, becomes sluggish, stretch marks appear, reduced muscle elasticity and very high risk not only appearance, but the development of cellulite to the fourth stage.
Symptoms and Diagnosis - Determine the presence of cellulite in the following way: in your hand, squeeze a small fold of skin and "Roll the" it between your thumb and forefinger for a few seconds.