1. Hydrate: It’s critical to keep yourself very hydrated, in order to flush out toxins. The best way to do this is to drink a lot of water throughout the day. Herbal tea is also recommended.
2. Eat healthy foods: Fresh fruits and vegetables are alkaline forming foods. The alkalinity of these foods magnetizes to the toxic matter in cells, drawing it out so it can be expelled by the body. Avoid processed foods at all costs. For more, click the official website: http://www.reviewlization.com/truth-about-cellulite-review/
3. Work up a sweat: To expel toxins through the skin, and decrease the appearance of cellulite, you need to exercise!
4. Detoxify: To remove the toxins from your cells and tissues, the best way is with colon cleansing. This can be done either by a professional or with at home enemas. It’s not elegant, but necessary…
5. Switch salt: Refined salt adds to the accumulation of toxicity in your body, thereby leeching minerals from you. Replace this with sea salt which is alkaline.
6. Never use skin thinning creams: According to Joey Atlas Review, the use of steroid creams on areas with cellulite will make the cellulite more visible as it makes the skin thinner. If you need these creams for medical reasons, do not stop using them. But do try to limit their use whenever possible.
7. Use a trusted program to banish cellulite for good: All of the above will reduce the appearance of cellulite, but they do not treat the root of the problem.
Learn More about Cellulite: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10654755