Here are the 5 critical keys you need to know about cellulite;
1. You cannot get rid of cellulite with lotions: Stop using them! It’s that simple. There are dozens of cellulite reduction creams on the market, but they do not work. They may actually be making your cellulite worse. Joey Atlas in his review said, Even the most expensive creams will only have one effect on you a drained pocket. The dimples caused by cellulite are a superficial result of a problem below the surface of your skin, therefore creams will do nothing.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE: http://www.reviewlization.com/truth-about-cellulite-review/
2. Spa treatments do not work, and may be dangerous: From Joey Atlas Review, Reports show that the midi-spa treatments designed to reduce cellulite have actually scarred and injured some women permanently. From body-wrapping, these treatments are completely ineffective.
3. Cellulite is not genetic, you can get rid of it: No matter what you’ve been told, cellulite is not a problem that you’ve inherited from your parents, and you do not have to be stuck with it forever. Believing these falsehoods will just prevent you from taking the steps you need to, to reduce your cellulite. More Related Information on: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18489274
4. You can get rid of cellulite no matter how old you are: Cellulite is an issue related to your muscles, therefore no matter when you notice it or at what age, you can fix it! The biggest Truth about cellulite is Simple movements which target the muscles in the cellulite areas will get rid of the cellulite for good. The movements are not vigorous or overly strenuous, and can be performed by women of all fitness levels.
5. The only way to get rid of cellulite is with specifically targeted lower-body movements: The movements are unique, and directly target the muscles in the cellulite areas. They focus on lifting, toning and shaping the muscle layers, pushing them towards the skin and getting rid of the dimpled appearance. Unfortunately, the Review by Joey Atlas these are not movements that you’ll be able to learn at your nearest gym. And remember, cellulite does not have to do with weight loss. Even the skinniest of girls can suffer from cellulite.